Medical Translation Services
Medical translation services are our expertise. We are a pioneering translation agency as we are among the firs specialized translation agencies in medical translations. NovimedGroup is actually managed by local medical doctors that set our strategies and our working models. This is why many of the world-leading pharmaceutical companies and CRO’s (contract research organizations) decided to collaborate with us. We provide unique medical insight into your product and lead you in your journey for the best results for your brand and for your clients.
NovimedGroup is a Top Medical Translation Provider
B2B rating company Good firms listed NovimedGroup Translation as one of the top translation service providers.
Medical Translation Prices
NovimedGroup offers the most competitive prices in the translation industry, with prices starting at 0.15 $ per word for certified medical translation and review.
Medical Document Translation Services
Novimedgroup provides the best document translation services. We translate medical documents into over 80 languages. This includes all the major European, Asian, Scandinavian and Middle-Eastern languages including French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Arabic. We specialize in multilingual translation projects, we often translation into more than 10 languages with medical expert localization and approval of every end translation product.
What is Medical Translation?
Medical translation is the practice of translating various documents—training materials, medical bulletins, drug data sheets, etc.—for health care, medical devices, marketing, or for clinical, regulatory, and technical documentation.
The process of medical translation:
- Extracting text from the source format.
- Translating text to the target language.
- Editing by a separate person to assure adherence to approved terminology and proper style and voice.
- Publishing the translation in the original format (e.g., Word document, Web page, e-learning program).
- Proofreading to ensure the formatted translation has proper punctuation and line and page breaks and displays correctly.
- Reviewing in-country by a native-speaking expert to ensure the translation meets all requirements.
Translation agencies may oversee both project management and linguistic aspects but more importantly the local medical aspects. We at NovimedGroup, make sure that your product will be in the best form as we have local medical doctors on board of each project.
Expertise in Medical Translation
Customers in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, and Healthcare industries have come to rely on our team of subject-matter experts for even the most complex medical translation services. Our human resources include linguists with training in most branches of medicine, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, pharmacology and toxicology. If you are looking for a reliable medical translation agency, contact NovimedGroup.
We provide quality medical translation of:
- Clinical protocols and clinical protocol synopses
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Clinical Study Agreements and contracts
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL)
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Physician manuals
- Autopsy Reports
- Study drug labels and drug inserts
- Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical devices
- User Manuals for medical devices
- User Guides for medical software
- Patent applications
- Patient reports
- Localization of medical software
- Test procedures
- Production requirement documents and SOPs
- Translation of website content for companies in the Life Sciences
- Company newsletters
- Localization of User Interface (UI) for Medical Devices
If you require us to sign a confidentiality agreement before submitting your documents, we will sign an NDA in advance of any submissions.
Medical Translation Services Case Studies
Here are some of the medical translation projects that we have done recently.
- Translation of medical papers into Arabic for Tel Aviv Medical center, Israel.
- Translation of medical documents for Assuta Medical center, Israel.
- Translation of patient questionnaires for Icon PLC, Irland
- Translation of clinical research patient and doctor manuals for Yale University, USA.
Certified Medical Translation Services
Our quality management system has been audited and found to be in full compliance with the ISO 17100:2015 standard. We provide Statement of Accuracy certificates with each translation. We can also provide back translation and validation if the IRB/ethics committee requires official translations.
All of our medical translators are certified by national translator organizations in their countries. Furthermore, certified medical doctors check the translations and approve them.
Clinical Validation of Medical Documents
If required by regulatory authorities, we can have your translated medical documents validated by Medical Doctors who are licensed in the target countries.
Maintenance of Medical Documents
Some medical documents are updated frequently, several times a year in some cases. This is especially true of medical device manuals, IFUs, and clinical trial documents like Informed Consents and clinical protocols. In order to provide fast turnaround and cost-effective translation of updates, we maintain translation memories for all translated documents. Using translation memories allows us to determine exactly what has changed since the last version was published, and only translate the new material and the changes.