Estonian is a Uralic language of the Finnic branch spoken in Estonia. It is the official language of Estonia, spoken natively by about 1.1 million people; 922,000 people in Estonia, and 160,000 outside Estonia. It is a Southern Finnic language and is the second-most-spoken language among all the Finnic languages.
Estonian Translation Services
Novimed is a leading English Estonian translation agency. We Provide professional Estonian translation services to the world’s top corporations and organizations.
For Estonian document translation services:
Do you have any questions? You can discuss it with Us.
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Estonian translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Estonian Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 5 Estonian professionals managing our Estonian projects around the world. Besides them, we have over 20 Estonian language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Estonian To English and between Estonian and over 20 other languages.
Certified Estonian Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Estonian translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Estonian translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Estonian Document Translation Services
We provide English to Estonian document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Estonian quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Estonian that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Estonian.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Estonian.
• Business plans translation into Estonian.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Estonian.
• Divorce decrees translation into Estonian.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Estonian.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Estonian.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Estonian.
• Birth certificates translation into Estonian.
• Technical manuals translation into Estonian.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Estonian.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Estonian.
Estonian Website Translation
We have translated over 10 websites into Estonian, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for an Estonian website translation:
Estonian Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Estonian medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Estonian translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Estonian are reviewed and supervised by local Estonian native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Estonian Translation services are supervised by our Estonian translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Estonian medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Estonian-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Estonian Medical Translation.
- Estonian Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Estonian Medical Document Review.
- Estonian Hospital Translation.
- Estonian Clinical Trial Translation.
- Estonian Medical Application Translation.
- Estonian Specialized Translation.
- Estonian Academic Translation.
Other Estonian Translation Services
Estonian Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Estonian and Estonian to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Estonian-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Estonian
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Estonian translation of:
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents