Georgian is a Kartvelian language spoken by Georgians. It is the official language of Georgia. Georgian is written in its own writing system, the Georgian script. Georgian is the literary language for all regional subgroups of Georgians, including those who speak other Kartvelian languages: Svans, Mingrelians, and the Laz. Georgian is spoken by 3.7 million people around the world.
Georgian Translation Services
Novimed is a leading English Georgian translation agency. We Provide professional Georgian translation services to the world’s top corporations and organizations.
For Georgian document translation services:
Do you have any questions? You can discuss it with Us.
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Georgian translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Georgian Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 5 Georgian professionals managing our Georgian projects around the world. Besides them, we have over 20 Georgian language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Georgian To English and between Georgian and over 20 other languages.
Certified Georgian Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Georgian translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Georgian translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Georgian Document Translation Services
We provide English to Georgian document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Georgian quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Georgian that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Georgian.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Georgian.
• Business plans translation into Georgian.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Georgian.
• Divorce decrees translation into Georgian.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Georgian.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Georgian.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Georgian.
• Birth certificates translation into Georgian.
• Technical manuals translation into Georgian.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Georgian.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Georgian.
Georgian Website Translation
We have translated over 10 websites into Georgian, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for a Georgian website translation:
Georgian Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Georgian medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Georgian translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Georgian are reviewed and supervised by local Georgian native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Georgian Translation services are supervised by our Georgian translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Georgian medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Georgian-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Georgian Medical Translation.
- Georgian Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Georgian Medical Document Review.
- Georgian Hospital Translation.
- Georgian Clinical Trial Translation.
- Georgian Medical Application Translation.
- Georgian Specialized Translation.
- Georgian Academic Translation.
Other Georgian Translation Services
Georgian Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Georgian and Georgian to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Georgian-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Georgian
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Georgian translation of:
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents