Icelandic is a North Germanic language spoken by about 314,000 people, the vast majority of whom live in Iceland where it is the national language. It is most closely related to Faroese and Western Norwegian.
Icelandic Translation Services
Novimed is a leading English Icelandic translation agency. We Provide professional Icelandic translation services to the world’s top corporations and organizations.
For Icelandic document translation services:
Do you have any questions? You can discuss it with Us.
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Icelandic translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Icelandic Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 2 Icelandic professionals managing our Icelandic projects around the world. Besides them, we have 10 Icelandic language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Icelandic To English and between Icelandic and over 20 other languages.
Certified Icelandic Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Icelandic translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Icelandic translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Icelandic Document Translation Services
We provide English to Icelandic document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Icelandic quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Icelandic that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Icelandic.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Icelandic.
• Business plans translation into Icelandic.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Icelandic.
• Divorce decrees translation into Icelandic.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Icelandic.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Icelandic.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Icelandic.
• Birth certificates translation into Icelandic.
• Technical manuals translation into Icelandic.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Icelandic.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Icelandic.
Icelandic Website Translation
We have translated over 10 websites into Icelandic, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for an Icelandic website translation:
Icelandic Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Icelandic medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Icelandic translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Icelandic are reviewed and supervised by local Icelandic native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Icelandic Translation services are supervised by our Icelandic translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Icelandic medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Icelandic-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Icelandic Medical Translation.
- Icelandic Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Icelandic Medical Document Review.
- Icelandic Hospital Translation.
- Icelandic Clinical Trial Translation.
- Icelandic Medical Application Translation.
- Icelandic Specialized Translation.
- Icelandic Academic Translation.
Other Icelandic Translation Services
Icelandic Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Icelandic and Icelandic to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Icelandic-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Icelandic
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Icelandic translation of:
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents