Mongolian is the official language of Mongolia and both the most widely spoken and best-known member of the Mongolic language family. The number of speakers across all its dialects maybe 5.2 million, including the vast majority of the residents of Mongolia and many of the ethnic Mongol residents of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China. In Mongolia, the Khalkha dialect, currently written in Cyrillic (and at times in Latin for social networking), is predominant, while in Inner Mongolia, the language is dialectally more diverse and is written in the traditional Mongolian script.
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Mongolian translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Mongolian Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 5 Mongolian professionals managing our Mongolian projects around the world. Besides them, we have 30 Mongolian language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Mongolian To English and between Mongolian and over 10 other languages.
Certified Mongolian Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Mongolian translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Mongolian translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Mongolian Document Translation Services
We provide English to Mongolian document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Mongolian quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Mongolian that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Mongolian.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Mongolian.
• Business plans translation into Mongolian.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Mongolian.
• Divorce decrees translation into Mongolian.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Mongolian.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Mongolian.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Mongolian.
• Birth certificates translation into Mongolian.
• Technical manuals translation into Mongolian.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Mongolian.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Mongolian.
Mongolian Website Translation
We have translated over 20 websites into Mongolian, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for a Mongolian website translation:
Mongolian Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Mongolian medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Mongolian translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Mongolian are reviewed and supervised by local Mongolian native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Mongolian Translation services are supervised by our Mongolian translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Mongolian medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Mongolian-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Mongolian Medical Translation.
- Mongolian Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Mongolian Medical Document Review.
- Mongolian Hospital Translation.
- Mongolian Clinical Trial Translation.
- Mongolian Medical Application Translation.
- Mongolian Specialized Translation.
- Mongolian Academic Translation.
Other Mongolian Translation Services
Mongolian Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Mongolian and Mongolian to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Mongolian-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Mongolian
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Mongolian
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents