Norwegian is a North Germanic language spoken mainly in Norway, where it is the official language. Along with Swedish and Danish, Norwegian forms a dialect continuum of more or less mutually intelligible local and regional varieties; some Norwegian and Swedish dialects, in particular, are very close. Norwegian is spoken by around 5.3 people in the world.
Novimed is a leading English Norwegian translation agency. We Provide professional Norwegian translation services to the world’s top corporations and organizations.
For Norwegian document translation services:
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Norwegian translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Norwegian Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 5 Norwegian professionals managing our Norwegian projects around the world. Besides them, we have 30 Norwegian language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Norwegian To English and between Norwegian and over 10 other languages.
Certified Norwegian Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Norwegian translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Norwegian translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Norwegian Document Translation Services
We provide English to Norwegian document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Norwegian quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Norwegian that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Norwegian.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Norwegian.
• Business plans translation into Norwegian.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Norwegian.
• Divorce decrees translation into Norwegian.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Norwegian.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Norwegian.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Norwegian.
• Birth certificates translation into Norwegian.
• Technical manuals translation into Norwegian.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Norwegian.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Norwegian.
Norwegian Website Translation
We have translated over 30 websites into Norwegian, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for a Norwegian website translation:
Norwegian Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Norwegian medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Norwegian translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Norwegian are reviewed and supervised by local Norwegian native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Norwegian Translation services are supervised by our Norwegian translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Norwegian medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Norwegian-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Norwegian Medical Translation.
- Norwegian Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Norwegian Medical Document Review.
- Norwegian Hospital Translation.
- Norwegian Clinical Trial Translation.
- Norwegian Medical Application Translation.
- Norwegian Specialized Translation.
- Norwegian Academic Translation.
Other Norwegian Translation Services
Norwegian Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Norwegian and Norwegian to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Norwegian-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Norwegian
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Norwegian
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents