Japanese is an East Asian language spoken by about 128 million people, primarily in Japan, where it is the national language. It is a member of the Japonic (or Japanese-Ryukyuan) language family, and its relation to other languages, such as Korean, is debated. Japonic languages have been grouped with other language families such as Ainu, Austroasiatic, and the now-discredited Altaic, but none of these proposals has gained widespread acceptance.
Novimed is a leading English Japanese translation agency. We Provide professional Japanese translation services to the world’s top corporations and organizations.
For Japanese document translation services:
Do you have any questions? You can discuss it with Us.
Why Choose NovimedGroup as your Japanese translator?
NovimedGroup provides accurate Japanese Translation Services. We have an inhouse Language department team of 5 Japanese professionals managing our Japanese projects around the world. Besides them, we have 150 Japanese language experts performing our translation projects, each specialized in another field of translations. We translate from Japanese To English and between Japanese and over 20 other languages.
Certified Japanese Translation Services
NovimedGroup is a certified Japanese translation agency: our Quality Management System is annually revised by a licensed certification body and is in compliance with the ISO 17100:2015.
NovimedGroup provides certified Japanese translation services for medical, technical, and legal documents. We translate all immigration and official documents. We guarantee acceptance by USCIS and immigration authorities in other countries.
Japanese Document Translation Services
We provide English to Japanese document translation in any file format including PDF, MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Adobe InDesign, and Framemaker. When you are required to translate a document from English to Japanese quickly and at excellent quality, look no further than NovimedGroup.
Examples of Document Translation services into Japanese that we provided:
• Medical and hospital reports translation into Japanese.
• Patents and associated IP documents translation into Japanese.
• Business plans translation into Japanese.
• Legal documents and contracts translation into Japanese.
• Divorce decrees translation into Japanese.
• Scientific and academic articles translation into Japanese.
• Specifications and RFP/RFQ documents translation into Japanese.
• Financial reports and business documents, business plans translation into Japanese.
• Birth certificates translation into Japanese.
• Technical manuals translation into Japanese.
• Informed consent forms and clinical trial documents translation into Japanese.
• Translate Employee Handbook to Japanese.
Japanese Website Translation
We have translated over 30 websites into Japanese, we provide very competitive prices and high-quality solutions including coding adaptations SEO and more.
Please fill the following form to receive a quote for a Japanese website translation:
Japanese Medical Translation services
NovimedGroup is the first specialized medical translation company in the world. We are proud to have the best Japanese medical translators Aboard.
Furthermore, our Japanese translation department has a unique feature, as all of our medical documents in Japanese are reviewed and supervised by local Japanese native Medical doctors in various specialties:
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, etc.
Our works are reviewed constantly by our separated quality assessment department, in case there is any poor outcome you will be accordingly compensated and a full report by our quality control department will be issued and recommendations will be implemented immediately.
Our Japanese Translation services are supervised by our Japanese translation team, consisting of linguistic experts, project managers, and supervising doctors.
NovimedGroup provides certified Japanese medical translation services to pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, biomedical companies, and CROs who are conducting clinical research studies in Japanese-speaking countries. This includes:
- Medical reports.
- Clinical protocols and protocol synopses.
- Informed Consent Forms.
- Clinical trial agreements.
- Instructions for Use (IFU) and user manuals for medical devices.
- Study drug labels.
- Case Report Forms (CRF).
- Localization of medical software.
- Japanese Medical Translation.
- Japanese Pharmaceutical Translation.
- Japanese Medical Document Review.
- Japanese Hospital Translation.
- Japanese Clinical Trial Translation.
- Japanese Medical Application Translation.
- Japanese Specialized Translation.
- Japanese Academic Translation.
Other Japanese Translation Services
Japanese Legal Translation
NovimedGroup provides a wide range of certified English to Japanese and Japanese to English legal translation services for companies that are doing business in Japanese-speaking countries. This includes the following types of documents:
- Extradition documents
- Immigration papers
- Intellectual property and patents
- Court documents
- Employment agreement
Business Translation English To Japanese
NovimedGroup provides high-quality English Japanese translation of:
- Annual reports
- Website content
- Business plans
- RFP/RFQ documents